Rosslyn Park Rugby 7’s has come to an end for another year. The Year 9 team have encompassed all our core values to compete in the nation’s prestigious competition. They have demonstrated ambition in abundance and lots of resilience to bounce back against a high standard of competition. The boys came together to support each other and became a squad of real team spirit. The team should be very pleased with their achievements and know that Mr Charity and Mr Paling are very proud of each and every member of the team.
Individual awards were awarded on the final evening. The awards and winners are listed below;
1) Mr Paling’s player of the tournament – Max Clifton-Goward
2) Mr Charity’s player of the tournament – Freddie Blackwell
3) Jacob Hutchinson (c) and Max Clifton-Goward’s (vc) player of the competition – Bailey Sylvester (y8)
4) Players player – Finn Lowe
5) Tackle of the competition – Keegan Armstrong
6) Top try scorer – Finn Lowe
7) Best try – Freddie Blackwell
8) Funniest moments – Josh Bowler
9) Best fancy dress – Max and Freddie!
An extremely valuable experience that has taught many life lessons and memories that we can all remember for the rest of our lives.