The Brunts Academy will be taking part in National School Sport Week.
This will involve us ensuring students can meet the 5 ways to wellbeing during the week:
- Be Active – through PE lessons and extra-curricular activities
- Connect – with local clubs; Stags community coaching on Monday after school, basketball club with basketball coach on Friday
- Give Back – volunteer at after school clubs/contribute in lessons
- Take Notice – updates on Cricket and Female Football World Cup
- Learn – about teams and countries through PE lessons and tutor time. Learn new skills
Get involved in as many ways as possible!